Careers At Vanguard
We are a locally owned and operated Real Estate Company in Tucson. Our office is located in the North East area of Tucson and we service all of Southern Arizona. Our team is a group of high energy individuals that operate in a fast passed and demanding industry. Candidates must thrive in a high pressure, work hard play hard environment.
About the position: This position supports the owner of the company by providing clerical and administrative services and assistance, of moderate complexity, requiring the use of judgment and discretion on a periodic basis. This position may also support others in the office.
· Provides primary support to the owner of the company including professional and personal matters.
· Handles all communication, including screening of phone calls, inquiries, emails, and requests.
· Manages calendar, agendas, reports, confidential matters, personal matters and various other correspondence
· Establishes and maintains a variety of records, contacts, database, lists, and reports.
· Schedules appointments, manages calendar, makes calls to setup appointments.
· Manages database of clients
· Helps maintain a unique and thoughtful customer experience for potential, current and past clients.
· Assist with marketing, project management and client relationship development.
· Event planning and hosting.
· Creation of new processes to get in touch (and stay in touch) with clients.
· General office procedures and help day to day operations of a busy office.
· Handles a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office
· Coordinates, handles, and/or completes recurring projects or one-time projects, as directed by owner.
· Arranges hotel and travel accommodations.
· At least 3 years previous experience in an Executive Assistant or administrative assistant role working with a CEO and/or leadership staff
· Full time and on-call availability
· Must have superior communication skills both written and verbal
· Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease
· Calendar management capability with scheduling expertise with great attention to detail
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Honesty and reliability
· Excellent planning and time management skills
· Computer skills; the job has a wide range of responsibilities and requires use of multiple systems and software.
· Stable work history; strong work ethic
· High sense of urgency
· Team player
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Very competitive and based on experience
To apply please complete the following:
We look forward to hearing from you!